SAW- The Most Inspiring Weekend on Earth!


www.squamartworkshops.com

I had a "pinch me" moment late this fall when I was contacted by Elizabeth MacCrellish, the creator, visionary and director of SAW. Last Fall Elizabeth had her first annual retreat on Squam Lake in New Hampshire. Ther retreat is a place for us all to let go of our everyday chores, busyness, and noise to step into a world of creativity, inspiration and artful community. Elizabeth decided to hold a "fiber focused" SAW weekend in June of '09 and asked me to teach, needless to say, I said "YES!" and then I found out who else is teaching. I am humbled, excited and secretly wishing not all my classes fill so I can take a few myself ( I didn't just say that!). One of the best parts is that my dear friend Maya, of Maya*Made, who I see everyday but rarely get time alone with will be teaching there as well. We are driving together, it's going to be one fun road trip...

Read up on a interview with Elizabeth here and read reviews and see pics from last September here. Please consider joining us, I'd love to knit campfireside with you!

Comments