Snuggler!

Snuggler is a cozy hoodie with a slight cowl neck worked up in sport weight yarn.  Simple lace stripes go up each arm and border the pocket. There is also a simple rib stitch collar option if you don’t want to work the hood!  There is gentle waist shaping for a flattering fit as well.  You can click on any of the pics above to see a bigger image.  Go here to purchase the pattern for Snuggler or read more information about it.
I've been waiting to a wee bit to share Snuggler with you and I hope you like!  I originally designed and knitted it in Schaefer's Susan (sport-weight pima cotton) in Barbara McClintock last fall and released it at TNNA in January.  As soon as I knit it I knew I needed to make it in Schaefer Heather (wool/silk) in Indigo as well.  So I asked one of my fav model knitters, Colleen, to test the pattern and make one up for me.  I have to say I am thrilled I asked her not to make my size.  I so would have commandeered it if she did... I need to keep some of my samples nice for stores and shows!

Snuggler
has been thoroughly tech edited and test knitted and is READY for your needles.. have at it!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, I love the feminine hoodiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty! love the lace stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a shame you can't touch the fabric through the screen, its so cozy. really a great pattern to knit and the lace makes it so purty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to make this (and bought the pattern), but I'm not sure which size to make. I seem to be somewhere between the xs and the small. Any advice on which size to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would make the small... I actually made the medium for myself so it would be like a roomy sweatshirt and I LOVE it oversized!

      Delete

Post a Comment