Landed from Space!

Wow!  What a weekend!  The heat on the east coast as been unbearable and it was perfect that I got to escape it by teaching in the A/C all day Saturday at Fibre Space and then lollygagging at my friends pool for 36 hours of FUN!  Fibre Space is a knitter's heaven and I urge you all to stop by there if you are anywhere in the area!  That said, I invite you to enjoy a little photo journal of my weekend exploits:

squee
This board made me SQUEEEE when I saw it!
concentrating
There was concentrating....
knitting
and knitting....
goofing
and my goofball self....
fibreco
and GORGEOUS new Fibre Company Acadia
mmmlace
and hand dyed lace yarn...
 and playing, need I say more?

p.s. Entomology students... you all were AWESOME, a 5-hour lace intensive class on a Saturday afternoon is no small thing and y'all tackled it with style.I hope I get to see you all again soon!

Comments

  1. Fiber Space looks like a very fun and friendly yarn store! Too bad I'm in southern Virginia :P The yarn is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there. Unfortunately, my son's lax tournament prevailed! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment