Clarus Shawl: now with Beads!

One of the things I teach in my new Craftsy class is how to add beads to existing lace patterns... so I included an extra in the class, adding beads to Clarus!  Want to see?
Clarus with Beads
This version of Clarus is knit in Anzula Cloud in Wine... a stunning light fingering weight merion/cashmere/nylon blend that is heavenly... like a cloud!  Size 6 beads are placed on stitches at the bottom border to highlight the arcs the lace pattern creates.  You can see more pics of the beading on this design on Colleen's project page on Ravlery... didn't she do a stunning job knitting it?
Clarus with Beads
Those of you who have already purchased Clarus through Nelkin Designs are in for a treat... since I own copyright on this design, and have already released it, I am able to add this beaded option to the existing pattern.  So go check your e-mail, the updated pattern should be in there!

If you haven't worked with beads before, or if it hasn't gone successfully, I do suggest signing up for my Craftsy class, Knitting with Beads.  You will learn so much about incorporating beads into your knitting... Clarus is just icing on the cake!

Comments

  1. What if we have Clarus through the first Craftsy course? Do we get the update and if so, how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... this update is for the people who purchased the pattern through me... pm me if you have more ?'s!

      Delete

Post a Comment