Pinterest.... falling down the rabbit hole!

This week I was invited to be a guest pinner on Craftsy's Pinterest account!  I've actually really been trying to STAY AWAY from Pinterest as I'm worried I could loose hours looking at pretty things and become distracted from the tasks at hand.  But, laws, it is SO MUCH FUN!  So this week, since I've got a "work commitment" to pin, I'll be spending more time getting to know Pinterest better!  I started yesterday, and am already having a great time... in fact, it's the first thing I did when I woke up this morning.  I think that's a good sign I might be in for a new addiction!
I am guest pinning with Kim Werker who I got to meet in January at TNNA, what a perfect playmate!  You might get to see some shenanigans this week....  There's a great interview over at the Craftsy blog about Kim and I and our "pinning" philosophies. My personal favorite use for Pinterest is to be a visual filing cabinet of things, like tutorials, or recipes, that I want to be able to find again! 

So, you can follow me on Pinterest, and see the board I am collaborating on with Craftsy.  It's sure to be a fun week!  (Hoping I can manage to get some work and my taxes finished too!)

Comments

  1. I've already repinned a lot of your pins so it's quality that matters! Looking forward to your pins this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree quality vs. quantity is where it's at! Thanks!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I adore pinterest, but it's easy to get sucked down the rabbit hole of looking at pretty things instead of actually making pretty things. I'm going to go check out your boards right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm taking you down the rabbit hole with me : )!

      Delete
  3. I'm avoiding pinterest. I know it is a black hole that I'll never get away from. Everyone I know uses it, I feel like 'resistance is futile' but I'm holding out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Blog Traffic from Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment