Knockout Knits: What's Inside? Weeks 2 and 3!

Last week I previewed 4 patterns on Ravelry for Knockout Knits, and today I put up 4 more... want to see? All you have to do is click on the pattern name below the image to read more about them!
Prolix Mitts from Wrapped Stitches at Play
Trapeze Scarf from Beaded Beauties
Gateway Cuff from Get Your Lace On!
Gyrus Tam from Get Your Lace On!
Las Cruces from Wrapped Stitches at Play
Las Cruces from Wrapped Stitches at Play
Folly Cloche from Wrapped Stitches at Play
Laxo Hat from Wrapped Stitches at Play
Hibisco Necklace from Beaded Beauties
So, let's see you starting to favorite and queue them up!  I can't wait to see which are the most knit designs in the book!

Comments

  1. Are the pattern names supposed to be links? They aren't for me, maybe it's the iPad. The designs all look great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are! I was just so excited to share I forgot to put them in there! So glad you like this next batch : )!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment