Three things!

1. I released Magmatic Boom yesterday, the last pattern in Just One More... did you see it?  We've got a little contest going over in the Ravelry group and plan to have a KAL with prizes... join in, won't you?

2. Did you see that I'm the designer for Craftsy's November Mystery KAL Workshop!  I've kept this under wraps for a while and am SO excited to share this mitt pattern with you!  It's perfecto for gift knitting.....
3. Besides some super duper secret knitting I'm almost done with my Rhinebeck sweater!  I hope it's cold enough next weekend to wear it!  I posted my schedule and hope to see many of my knitting peeps there... Rhinebeck is THE BEST!
I'm off this morning to teach a mini focus group a new class I'm designing for Vogue Knitting Live, the Craft of Casting On.  If I weren't such a perfectionist I'd just show up at Vogue and teach some cast on's but I love my classes to be organized, well thought-out, and content driven....  Wish me luck that I don't make my students heads explode while I try out my idea on them!

Comments

  1. So many lovely patterns, so little time to knit..........

    I am so envious of everyone that gets to go to Rhinebeck and meet you in person. Maybe one year I will get there too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment