Happy 28th Birthday Again Sale!

Guess what?  It's my birthday (I'm turning 28 for the 17th time) and I want to celebrate with you!
For today ONLY I'm offering 28% off all my kits!

I have 20 jewelry and accessory kits to choose from! I am running low on stock for a few of them (like Soutache, and Butin), and when they sell out I won't be re-ordering supplies... I've got some new kits in the works and need to streamline a bit!

So here are the details... go to my Etsy shop, choose some fun kits and use the coupon HAPPY28THAGAIN at checkout to get 28% off. (This sale is only for kits in stock, sale ends March 26th at 11:59 pm EST.)

And THANKYOU... have I told you lately how lucky I feel to have found you and our knitting world?

xoxoxoxo

(oh, and I bet you want to know the winner of last week's Reversible Listado Cowl yarn giveaway! Craftsy actually wants to give three of you yarn, isn't that awesome? The winners are: andreatl, Jersey Shore Deb and RebeccaJensen !!! Get in touch with your address and we'll get you your yarn!)

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Laura! And thanks for the nice discount offer! Hope you have a wonderful day! Ciao from Italy, Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope it's the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to keep your birthday a secret: party
    it is not your looks but the smile on your face that shows that it is your birthday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment